terms & rules
Terms & Conditions for Camp America #IamCA Party Activity
1. This promotion is administered and run by Come Round Limited whose registered office is at 32 Mulberry Way, Armthorpe, Doncaster, DN3 3UE (Company No: 07295031) (“Come Round”, “we”, “our” and “us”).
2. Entry to all aspects of this competition is open to all legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 (eighteen) years or over at the time of entry who are resident in the UK but excluding employees of American Institute for Foreign Study (UK) Limited, 37 Queen's Gate, London SW7 5HR (“Camp America”) and Come Round and their respective families or other persons professionally connected to the promotion (“Entrants”, “you”, and “your”).
3. This competition is open to hosts and guests of “Camp America #IamCA Parties” (each, a “Party”) selected by Come Round and taking place on 21-22 October 2017.
4. No purchase is necessary.
5. The closing date for entering the competition is 23:59 on Sunday 29 October 2017 (the “Closing Date”).
6. The winners of the competition will be notified by e-mail no later than 1 (one) week after the date on which the winners were chosen (as specified below).
7. The winner must acknowledge this notification by no later than 2 (two) weeks after receiving such notification by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Failure to acknowledge the notification will be regarded as a forfeit and the prize will be redrawn. We shall not have any liability to winners in such eventuality.
9. In our discretion, we may elect to verify an Entrant’s age and require the Entrant’s reasonable co-operation in providing that verification.
10. All prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
11. All details are accurate at time of publication.
12. All components of competition prizes are subject to availability. In the event that any component of the prizes is unavailable for any reason we reserve the right to substitute that competition prize component with another prize of equal value and the prize winner will be notified accordingly.
13. It is your responsibility to ensure that we receive your entry.
14. We do not accept responsibility for lost, damaged, illegal, illegible, misdirected or late entries.
15. By entering the competition you are assumed to have accepted these Competition Terms and Conditions.
16. All entries must be made in accordance with these Competition Terms and Conditions.
17. Our decisions in relation to all matters connected with the competition are final.
18. Prize winners may be required to participate in publicity without additional compensation, however reasonable expenses will be paid for provided we have given our prior written consent to the Entrant.
19. We may cancel or amend the terms of these competition and promotion at any time by publishing notice of the relevant details.
20. We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform due to any event beyond our control.
21. Proof of posting will not be proof of delivery.
22. You may not transfer or otherwise deal with any of your rights or obligations acquired under or in connection with these terms and conditions.
23. These terms and conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
24. The decision of the judge shall be final and unchallengeable and in their absolute discretion they may declare any entry void. No reasons will be given for any decision made by the Judge. The Judge comprises a panel of employees and/or representatives of Camp America and Come Round.
25. We will have the right, at our discretion, to change the rules of this competition while they are running if it is fair or appropriate to do so, including extending the closing date, in which case we will place a notice on this section of our website to this effect. No correspondence will be entered into or comment issued on any matters relating to the competition.
26. Please note that no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any Entrant. “Improper actions” includes, without limitation, any improper manipulation of voting using social media or other websites including improperly incentivizing voting/liking and/or any activity leading to a person casting more than 1 (one) vote (or like) or votes (or likes or shares) turning out not to have been genuinely cast by real people. An entry which receives more Facebook shares than Facebook likes will be deemed to have been the subject of “improper action”.
27. The first names and cities of winners will be made available to those enquiring up to 31 December 2017 by contacting Come Round.
28. All Entrants (hosts and guests) grant to Come Round, to Camp America and to any brand partners (whose product is included in party packs sent to Party hosts) (“Partners”) a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free license to use, reproduce and exploit for the purposes of advertising this competition, Camp America, Partners products, Camp America #IamCA Parties across media all materials supplied in their entries, and to sub-license these rights to others. We will not be required to obtain Entrants’ further consent to such use. All Entrants agree that Come Round shall be the owners of the copyright in and to any such materials created at Camp America #IamCA Parties which comprise your name, likeness, image, words, quotes, photographs, recordings and other personal attributes. Accordingly by entering this competition you agree that Camp America, our partners and we can use all such materials supplied in their competition entries (including, without limitation, photographs and videos) as they and we wish, including, for example, for promotion of Come Round and future Come Round parties and events.
29. We are not liable to you or winners if, due to circumstances beyond our control, the competition(s) cannot be fulfilled, winners cannot be chosen or the prize cannot be used or enjoyed by the winners.
30. Come Round excludes any liability (to the fullest extent the law permits) for any costs, claims, losses you or any third party connected to you suffers or incurs due to your entering this competition. By participating in these parties, hosts and guests agree not to sue Come Round or its affiliates.
31. The supplier of the prizes is Come Round.
The competition activity....
32. We want to see your Camp America photo and video content on social media. You are free to use all the items in the party pack. Just make that you use the #IamCA hashtag. Be as creative as possible!
33. Upload your photograph to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook using the #IamCA hashtag.
34. Make sure you post your photograph to social media before the Closing Date, which is 23:59 on Sunday 29 October 2017.
35. There is no limit to the number of photos or videos each person can submit for this competition and each counts as 1 (one) entry. We ask that each party enters at least 1 (one) #IamCA photograph or video.
36. You must get the prior permission of any person being photographed or filmed and also the prior permission of the owner of the home in which photographs/videos are taken/filmed and ensure that such people are aware that photographs/videos of them are being entered into this competition (and made available to the public via the internet as a consequence). Before submitting any photographs/videos into this competition, you should ensure that you have permission to upload (and therefore enter) those photographs/videos into this competition.
37. All entries must be original and owned by the person submitting the entry (i.e. not, for example, taken from an existing source).
38. On or around Monday 30 October 2017, the Judge will pick their 5 (five) favourite photos or videos (based on quality and creativity) as the winner.
39. 1 (one) winner shall win 2 (two) tickets to 1 (one) of Steve Bugeja UK Summer Camp performances (full dates for which can be seen at http://www.stevebugeja.com/live.html). Travel to and from the performance is not included in this prize.
40. 4 (four) winners shall each win £50 (fifty pounds) worth of Amazon vouchers.
41. These prizes are awarded to the person who took and submitted the winning photograph/video.
Host Application T&Cs
You must be at least 18 years old to apply to host this party. 50 applicants will be shortlisted as party hosts. Those hosts will be required to have at least 10 guests attend their party, with the host having invited those guests through Come Round’s private invitation system in order to be eligible to receive a free party pack. Each host is required to carry out activities including creating and sharing content on social media using the #iamCA hashtag. The homeowner’s prior permission where you plan to hold your party must be obtained. No more than one application to host may be submitted by each person and no more than one application to host may be submitted per household. UK mainland households only.