Friday 26 January 2018
1.This promotion is administered and run by Come Round Limited whose registered office is at 32 Mulberry Way, Doncaster DN3 3UE (Company No: 07295031) (“Come Round”, “we”, “our” and “us”). This promotion is not being run by or endorsed by Angel Delight or Premier Foods Group Limited.
2.Entry to this competition is open to all legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 (eighteen) years or over at the time of entry who are resident in the UK but excluding employees of Come Round and their respective families or other persons professionally connected to the promotion (“Entrants”, “you”, and “your”).
3.The closing date for entering is 23:59 on 18 February 2018 (the “Closing Date”).
4.The winner of the competition will be notified by e-mail on or around 1 (one) week after the date on which the winner was chosen (as specified below).
5.The winner must acknowledge this notification by no later than 1 (one) week after receiving such notification by emailing AD@comeround.com
6.Failure to acknowledge the notification will be regarded as a forfeit and the prize will be re-drawn from the remaining eligible entries. We shall not have any liability to winners in such eventuality.
7.In our discretion, we may elect to verify an Entrant’s age and require the Entrant’s reasonable co-operation in providing that verification.
8.All prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
9.All details are accurate at the time of publication.
10.All components of competition prizes are subject to availability. In the event that any component of the prizes is unavailable for any reason we reserve the right to substitute that competition prize component with another prize of equal value and the prize-winner will be notified accordingly.
11.It is your responsibility to ensure that we receive your entry. We do not accept responsibility for lost, damaged, illegal, illegible, misdirected or late entries.
12.By entering the competition you are assumed to have accepted these competition Terms and Conditions. All entries must be made in accordance with these competition Terms and Conditions.
13.Our decisions in relation to all matters connected with the competition are final.
14.Prize winners may be required to participate in publicity without additional compensation, however reasonable expenses will be paid for provided we have given our prior written consent to the Entrant.
15.We may cancel or amend the terms of this competition and promotion at any time by publishing notice of the relevant details.
16.We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform due to any event beyond our control.
17.Proof of posting will not be proof of delivery.
18.You may not transfer or otherwise deal with any of your rights or obligations acquired under or in connection with these terms and conditions.
19.These terms and conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
20.The decision of the Judges (which is Mulberry Accounting Services Limited) shall be final and unchallengeable and in their absolute discretion they may declare any entry void. No reasons will be given for any decision made by the Judges.
21.We will have the right, at our discretion, to change the rules of this competition while they are running if it is fair or appropriate to do so, including extending the closing date, in which case we will place a notice on this section of our website to this effect. No correspondence will be entered into or comment issued on any matters relating to the competition.
22.Please note that no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any Entrant
23.The first names and cities of winners will be made available to those enquiring up to 28 February 2018 by contacting Come Round.
24. To comply with Competitions & Markets Authority (CMA) regulations all Entrants agree that everything they publish online relating to this competiton or otherwise is clearly marked as a paid promotion and that you are part of a Come Round influencer marketing campaign.
25.We are not liable to you or winners if, due to circumstances beyond our control, the competition(s) cannot be fulfilled, winners cannot be chosen or the prize cannot be used or enjoyed by the winners.
26.Come Round excludes any liability (to the fullest extent the law permits) for any costs, claims, losses you or any third party connected to you suffers or incurs due to your entering this competition. By participating in these parties, hosts and guests agree not to sue Come Round or its affiliates.
27.The supplier of the prizes is Come Round.
28. No purchase is necessary. Without purchase, you can enter by sending, to arrive before the Closing Date, a physical letter to Come Round at 227 Kensington Church Street, London W8 7LX stating in the letter that you would like to be considered for the Angel Delight Weekly Shop prize draw.
29.To enter this competition, you need to prove that you have purchased at least 1 (one) Angel Delight product at either Asda or Sainsbury’s during the Eligible Period (as defined below).
30. Your purchase must be made on or between 4 and 18 February 2018 (inclusive) (“Eligible Period”). Your purchase can be an online purchase at asda.com or at sainsburys.co.uk or it can be a purchase made in-store at a UK branch of Asda or a UK branch of Sainsbury’s.
31. However you make your purchase, you need to provide us before the Closing Date with proof of that online or in-store purchase by forwarding that proof of purchase to AD@comeround.com. Your proof of purchase may be an online order receipt or a physical paper receipt (which you will need to scan/photograph) and email to us. Your proof of purchase must be dated within the Eligible Date and must show 1 (one) Angel Delight product among the items you have purchased. Each proof of purchase that we receive is called a “Proof of Purchase”.
32. Of all the Proofs of Purchase submitted in accordance with the foregoing, on or around 18 February 2018, the Judges will select 1 (one) Proof of Purchase from Asda and 1 (one) Proof of Purchase from Sainsbury’s, using an online random name selector e.g. http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/
33. The selected Proof of Purchase from Asda will win a cash sum equal of £150 (one hundred and fifty pounds) intended to represent the cost of that winner’s weekly shopping bill at Asda.
34. The selected Proof of Purchase from Sainsbury’s will win a cash sum equal of £150 (one hundred and fifty pounds) intended to represent the cost of that winner’s weekly shopping bill at Sainsbury’s.
35. These prizes are awarded to the person who submits each of the winning Proofs of Purchase.