terms & rules
Bassetts Vitamins August Adventure Week #MyBassettsVits Party Activity T&Cs
1. This promotion is administered and run by Come Round Limited whose registered office is at 32 Mulberry Way, Armthorpe, Doncaster, DN3 3UE (Company No: 07295031) (“Come Round”, “we”, “our” and “us”).
2. Entry to all aspects of this competition is open to all legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 (eighteen) years or over at the time of entry who are resident in the UK but excluding employees of Ernest Jackson Limited, 29 High Street, Crediton, Devon EX17 3AP (“Bassetts Vitamins”) and Come Round and their respective families or other persons professionally connected to the promotion (“Entrants”, “you”, and “your”).
3. This competition is open to hosts and guests of “August Adventure Week #MyBassettsVits Parties” (each, a “Party”) selected by Come Round and taking place between 20-26 August 2018.
4. No purchase is necessary.
5. The closing date for entering each competition is 23:59 on Sunday 9 September 2018 (the “Closing Date”).
6. The winners of each competition will be notified by e-mail no later than 1 (one) week after the date on which the winners were chosen (as specified below).
7. The winner must acknowledge this notification by no later than 2 (two) weeks after receiving such notification by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Failure to acknowledge the notification will be regarded as a forfeit and the prize will be redrawn. We shall not have any liability to winners in such eventuality.
9. In our discretion, we may elect to verify an Entrant’s age and require the Entrant’s reasonable co-operation in providing that verification.
10. All prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
11. All details are accurate at time of publication.
12. All components of competition prizes are subject to availability. In the event that any component of the prizes is unavailable for any reason we reserve the right to substitute that competition prize component with another prize of equal value and the prize winner will be notified accordingly.
13. It is your responsibility to ensure that we receive your entry.
14. We do not accept responsibility for lost, damaged, illegal, illegible, misdirected or late entries.
15. By entering each competition you are assumed to have accepted these Competition Terms and Conditions.
16. All entries must be made in accordance with these Competition Terms and Conditions.
17. Our decisions in relation to all matters connected with each competition are final.
18. Prize winners may be required to participate in publicity without additional compensation, however reasonable expenses will be paid for provided we have given our prior written consent to the Entrant.
19. We may cancel or amend the terms of these competition and promotion at any time by publishing notice of the relevant details.
20. We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform due to any event beyond our control.
21. Proof of posting will not be proof of delivery.
22. You may not transfer or otherwise deal with any of your rights or obligations acquired under or in connection with these terms and conditions.
23. These terms and conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
24. The decision of the judge shall be final and unchallengeable and in their absolute discretion they may declare any entry void. No reasons will be given for any decision made by the Judge. The Judge comprises a panel of employees and/or representatives of Bassetts Vitamins and Come Round.
25. We will have the right, at our discretion, to change the rules of this competition while they are running if it is fair or appropriate to do so, including extending the closing date, in which case we will place a notice on this section of our website to this effect. No correspondence will be entered into or comment issued on any matters relating to each competition.
26. Please note that no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any Entrant. “Improper actions” includes, without limitation, any improper manipulation of voting using social media or other websites including improperly incentivizing voting/liking and/or any activity leading to a person casting more than 1 (one) vote (or like) or votes (or likes or shares) turning out not to have been genuinely cast by real people. An entry which receives more Facebook shares than Facebook likes will be deemed to have been the subject of “improper action”.
27. The first names and cities of winners will be made available to those enquiring up to 31 October 2018 by contacting Come Round.
28. All Entrants (hosts and guests) grant to Come Round, to Bassetts Vitamins and to any brand partners (whose product is included in party packs sent to Party hosts) (“Partners”) a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free license to use, reproduce and exploit for the purposes of advertising this competition, Bassetts Vitamins, Partners products, Bassetts Vitamins #MyBassettsVits Parties across media all materials supplied in their entries, and to sub-license these rights to others. We will not be required to obtain Entrants’ further consent to such use. All Entrants agree that Come Round shall be the owners of the copyright in and to any such materials created at Bassetts Vitamins #MyBassettsVits Parties which comprise your name, likeness, image, words, quotes, photographs, recordings and other personal attributes. Accordingly by entering this competition you agree that Bassetts Vitamins, our partners and we can use all such materials supplied in their competition entries (including, without limitation, photographs and videos) as they and we wish, including, for example, for promotion of Come Round and future Come Round parties and events.
29. We are not liable to you or winners if, due to circumstances beyond our control, the competitions cannot be fulfilled, winners cannot be chosen or the prize cannot be used or enjoyed by the winners.
30. Come Round excludes any liability (to the fullest extent the law permits) for any costs, claims, losses you or any third party connected to you suffers or incurs due to your entering this competition. By participating in these parties, hosts and guests agree not to sue Come Round or its affiliates.
31. The supplier of the prizes is Come Round unless where otherwise stated.
COMPETITION 1 : COLOURING COMPETITION
32. Using the A4 sheets in your party pack (the ones with the STABILO logo and Bassetts Vitamins man in the left and right bottom-hand corners respectively), ask children at the party if they would like to draw a picture of what they think Bassetts Vitamins taste like. Tell them to be as creative as possible.
33. This competition is open to any children at the party (not just the children of the Party host).
34. If you need more A4 sheets, you can download them at bit.ly/2LNGR4m
35. Take a photo of each child’s drawing and upload it to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook using the #MyBassettsVits hashtag.
36. Make sure you upload your photograph to social media before the Closing Date, which is 23:59 on Sunday 9 September 2018.
37. There is no limit to the number of photographs each person can submit for this competition and each counts as 1 (one) entry.
38. All entries must be original and owned by the person submitting the entry (i.e. not, for example, taken from an existing source).
39. On or around Monday 10 September 2018, the Judge will pick their favourite drawing entry (based on quality and creativity) as the winner.
40. 1 (one) winner shall win £150 (one hundred and fifty pounds) worth of STABILO colouring products provided by STABILO International GmbH, Schwanweg 1 – 90562 Heroldsberg, Germany.
41. This prize is awarded to the parent who uploaded the winning drawing in accordance with the above.
COMPETITION 2 : REAL REVIEW
42. Whether you are a Party host or a guest we would love to know what you honestly think - good or bad - of Bassetts Vitamins.
43. Choose 1 (one) Bassetts Vitamins product to write your review about.
44. Write your honest review at boots.com. You will need to have a boots.com account to write the review. You can find the range of Bassetts Vitamins at https://www.boots.com/search/bassetts+vitamins
45. Before the Closing Date which is 23:59 on Sunday 9 September 2018, Party hosts and guests should:
(a) upload their review to boots.com; and
(b) email a screenshot of their review to BV@comeround.com
46. Reviewers are entirely free to choose the content, length, tone, language used in their reviews
47. The first 20 (twenty) Party hosts or guests to do (a) and (b) as set out above, will each win 1 (one) Thorpe Park voucher entitling them to free standard entry for 1 (one) day for 1 (one) adult with each paying child before 30 September 2018.
48. In addition, of all the reviews submitted in accordance with the foregoing, on or around Monday 10 September 2018, the Judge will pick 5 (five) reviews at random each to win a collection of the Treehouse book series, using an online random name selector e.g. http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/
51. The prizes for part of this competition are provided by Thorpe Park Operations Limited, Link House, 25 West Street, Poole, Dorset, BH15 1LD (“Thorpe Park”) and also by Macmillan Publishers International Limited (“Pan Macmillan”), 20 New Wharf Road, London N1 9RR and are subject to any terms and conditions set by Thorpe Park and Pan Macmillan respectively. Travel and accommodation is not included in this prize and must be arranged by the winner. The winner is responsible for ensuring that parental and school permission is obtained in respect of every child.
49. These prizes are awarded to the person who emails the screenshot of their review to BV@comeround.com in accordance with the above.
COMPETITION 3 : TOP TIPS
52. Whether you are a Party host or a guest we would love you to share your favourite parenting hack or top tip on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook using the #MyBassettsVits hashtag.
53. Make sure you post to social media before the Closing Date, which is 23:59 on Sunday 9 September 2018.
54. There is no limit to the number of posts each person can submit for this competition and each counts as 1 (one) entry.
55. All entries must be original and owned by the person submitting the entry (i.e. not, for example, taken from an existing source) and any entries which are offensive, defamatory or use inappropriate language will not be considered.
56. On or around Monday 10 September 2018, the Judge will pick their favourite parenting hack or top tip (based on quality and creativity) as the winner.
57. 1 (one) winner shall win a trip to Thorpe Park for up to 30 (thirty) children and up to 10 (ten) accompanying adults giving them all free entrance on 1 (one) day to Thorpe Park and access to a STEM workshop from Thorpe Park’s Thrills programme, more information on which can be found at https://www.thorpepark.com/tickets-passes/schools-youth-groups/schools/education. Travel and accommodation is not included in this prize and must be arranged by the winner. This prize must be used before 27 September 2019 and cannot be used at weekends, bank holidays and between 1 – 26 July 2019 (inclusive). The winner is advised to check the Thorpe Park website for details of opening and closing season dates (Thorpe Park is usually open from the end of March and closes at the end of October each year). The STEM workshop is subject to availability as Thorpe Park have limited spaces each day - early booking is therefore advised.
58. Travel and accommodation is not included in this prize and must be arranged by the winner. The winner is responsible for ensuring that parental and school permission (if required) is obtained in respect of every child.
59. This prize is provided by Thorpe Park and is subject to any terms and conditions set by Thorpe Park.
60. This prize is awarded to the parent who made the winning post in accordance with the above.
Host Application T&Cs
You must be at least 18 years old to apply to host this party on behalf of your child. 1,000 applicants will be shortlisted as party hosts based on how well each applicant's' demographic information matches the demographic profile we require for this marketing campaign. Those hosts will be required to have at least 9 child guests attend their party, with the host having invited and obtained permission from the (guest) parents through Come Round’s private invitation system in order to be eligible to receive a free party pack and Bassetts Vitamins product. Each host is required to carry out activities including creating and sharing content on social media using the #MyBassettsVits hashtag. The homeowner’s prior permission where you plan to hold your party must be obtained. No more than one application to host may be submitted by each person and no more than one application to host may be submitted per household. UK mainland households only. Come Round is the marketing agency running this marketing campaign on behalf of Bassetts Vitamins.